Roswell, Presidential candidates, and LSD. Sounds like a fun night out in anyone’s books…
- LSD inventor Albert Hofmann tops list of the 100 Living Geniuses.
- Roswell incident not explained to Presidential candidate’s satisfaction.
- Is tuberculosis to blame for vampire folklore?
- Even worse, was a skin disease to blame for communism?
- Oklahoma spooklight source still unknown.
- Tunguska meteoroid’s cousins found?
- International Space Station solar panel tears, adding challenge for Shuttle crew.
- A new spin on how stars are born.
- Chicken Little was right.
- Why they called it the Manhattan Project.
- Unearthing Egypt’s greatest temple.
- 53-million-year-old spider digitally dissected.
- New ideas about human migration from Asia to Americas – did they take a little time out on the Bering Land Bridge?
- Archaeologists surprised by discovery of one of the most important pre-Columbian sites in the Carribbean.
- Does taking lithium extend your life-span?
- Devil returns to haunt demonic authors.
- Loren Coleman discusses his contribution to a pretty cool book.
- Can fractals spot a fake masterpiece?
- E-Paper can display video as well as text.
- Waterspout helicopter designed to take off from underwater.
- Robot suit may help you achieve a perfect golf swing. Tiger Woods to sue for patent infringement…
- Riding with robots: a test ride in one of the entries in the DARPA autonomous vehicle grand challenge.
- Pwnage news: U.S. spy expense in 2007 was $50 billion. That’s around $10 each, for everyone on Earth?
- Saudi Arabian leader greeted at Buckingham Palace with Darth Vader’s theme song (video).
Quote of the Day:
I didn’t go looking for LSD, it came looking for me; it decided to ring my doorbell, to make its presence known… the world needs it now more than ever.