A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Nick Redfern opens “The Monster Files” on his cryptozoology blog.
- “Real life experiments that reveal the ancient art and techniques of building Egyptian pyramids“, by Mike Molyneaux. (h/t Ian Lawton).
- Public Parapsychology has a guest blog from Bryan Williams, titled “Can Near-Death Experiences Reveal Something About Consciousness?”
- Loren Coleman reassures us that Nessie’s death has been prematurely announced. Also from Loren: “Tom Slick, Playboy Cryptozoologist“.
- William McGillis profiles “Yeats, the Magical Visionary” over at Reality Sandwich.
- Anthony North looks into the rise of “Violent Cults” at Beyond the Blog.
- Filer’s Files #40 has the latest ufological roundup.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter is now online.
- Kevin Randle looks at “Fakers!” in ufology.
- The latest Skeptico podcast interview is with Dr John Demartini, who explores the intersection of consciousness research and self-development.
- Regan Lee discusses “Disingenuous Infiltration” of ufology and the paranormal, for UFO Digest.
- George Dvorsky says that Christopher Hitchins has got Buddhism all wrong, in his latest blog entry at Sentient Developments.
- UFO Area continues to look for “Extraterrestrial Pilots from a Distant Past“.