A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Andrew Gough investigates the Spain-Rennes le Chateau connection in a 2-part article – “Chaplin in Girona”, parts one and two.
- Graham Hancock’s forum has a new article posted, by November ‘Author of the Month’ Jonathan Black, titled “The Secret History of the World“.
- Bryan Williams again guest blogs at Public Parapsychology, this time discussing “Chocolate Intentions“. Also, Dean Radin fills you in on where you can read the original study.
- Also at Public Parapsychology, Annalisa Ventola summarises the “Ian Stevenson Memorial Panel” section of the 50th Annual Parapsychological Association convention.
- The Autumn 2007 MAPS Bulletin (PDF file) has been released for downloading.
- Darren Niash reviews “That Cryptozoology Conference“.
- The Societe Perillos asks whether Berenger Sauniere was a Freemason.
- Non-Prophet has part two of Peter Gorman’s guest blog “25 Years of Shamanism” (part one is here).
- Graylien writes about Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell’s “Instant Epiphany“.
- At Cosmic Spoon, Daz has a new entry titled “Lost! Operational Remote Viewing“.
- Anthony North looks back at the spiritualist investigations of “Harry Price and Friends” at Beyond the Blog.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter debunks the bunk.
- Filip Coppens takes you to “The Giantess’ Landscape“.
- Speaking of Filip, he was recently interviewed by Occult of Personality.
- UFO Casebook #276 is now online.