A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Michael Prescott gives a tight summary of the top notch evidence for survival of death. Also new on MP’s blog is a short piece about the tricks of bogus mediums.
- Ray Kurzweil’s website has a new essay from Aubrey de Grey, “Bootstrapping our way to an ageless future“.
- The latest eSkeptic newsletter reviews George Hansen’s book The Trickster and the Paranormal (Amazon US and UK).
- Michael Tymn has posted a new article on his blog, “Who’s George? More on the Problem with Names” (referring to spirit mediums and the difficulties in receiving names).
- Nick Redfern shares some more UFO cases from his archives at UFO Mystic.
- Regan Lee discusses owls and the paranormal on her “Trickster’s Realm” blog at Binnall of America.
- Anthony North discusses cryptomnesia at Beyond the Blog.
- The latest episode of AfterlifeFM sees Marcel Cairo “Wrapping Your Mind Around My Memory“.
- Cabinet of Wonders examines the Peruvian meteorite case.
- Loren Coleman fills you in on Cryptozoology’s sub-divisions.
- Cosmos magazine offers “Ghosts in the Machine“, by Steven Pinker.
- Forgetomori comments on the big news of the week in “Peru Crater: Meteorite, Secret Satellites and Zombies“.
- Roy Stemman discusses the celebrity absurdities of mediums at Paranormal Review.
- Filer’s Files #38 has the latest ufological round-up.
- Filip Coppens writes about Crichton Collegiate Church, the forgotten sibling of Rosslyn Chapel.
- Terry Winger asks, was there “Marijuana in the Holy Oil?“, for the Book of Thoth.
- UFO Area looks at “UFO Sightings Before and During the Quake“.