A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- At Cosmic Spoon, Daz has a fascinating chronicle of his remote viewing session in search of Steve Fossett (blind to the target).
- Forgetomori exposes the “Viborg ‘Jellyfish’ UFO” for what it really is…hot air.
- At Cabinet of Wonders (#1), Q goes in search of “The Ghosts of the Empire“.
- Curious Expeditions tells of “The Grim Fate of the Clockmaster“.
- Annalisa Ventola reviews what looks to be a fascinating book – Unleashed: Of Poltergeists and Murder (Amazon US and UK), at Public Parapsychology.
- Michael Prescott continues his investigations into the ‘abilities’ of medium David Thompson, with a foray into the world of escapology.
- Marcel Cairo gives some “Readings and Random Observations” – live from both sides of the grave – on the latest AfterlifeFM show.
- Marcel was also a guest on the latest instalment of the Skeptico podcast – “Medium Research and the Battle Between Science and Religion“.
- Skilluminati Research has a new entry titled “McKenna vs Vallee: The Oversoul as Saucer“.
- Cabinet of Wonders (#2) looks into “The Wonder of the Golden Proportions“.
- Greg Bishop asks if it’s “Intelligent Design – or Nature?” at UFO Mystic. While there, check out Nick Redfern’s latest entry, “Harwell, Harlequin and UFOs“.
- Esolibris features an article from Laurence Gardner, “The Magdalene Legacy: Revelations Beyond the Da Vinci Code“.
- The latest podcast from the Psychedelic Salon is Bruce Damer’s lecture “The Ultimate Revelation: How Rare We Are in the Universe”.
- Radio Rennessence have posted an interview RlC researcher Jean-Luc Robin.
- Filer’s Files #37 has the latest ufological roundup.
- Anthony North looks into cults and conspiracy at Beyond the Blog.
- Filip Coppens tells the story of “Arthur’s Homeland“.