Jameske’s having Windows problems…Bill Gates is heading out for some personalised service.
- Junk science is contagious.
- 911 demolition theory challenged.
- Vitamin D something of a panacea.
- Possible energy resource: burning sea water.
- Autistic children immune to contagious yawns.
- Stellar ouroboros.
- Bloops and wow signals.
- Actor group challenges Shakespeare’s authorship.
- The sorry story of how Scotland losts its 17th century empire.
- One third of Maltese found to have ancient Phoenician DNA.
- In a cool role reversal, Pacific tribesman come to study the British.
- Did the Rothschilds bankroll Stalin?
- The chemical wedding of Hollywood and the occult tradition.
- A Wrinkle in Time author Madelaine L’Engle passes away, aged 88.
- Orbiting satellites harvesting solar energy and beaming it back to Earth? Sounds like an idea.
- Invisibility cloak turns you into a ray of light.
- Bubble fusion allegations merit more investigation.
- Fractals of the brain.
- Strange goings on in Texas.
Quote of the Day:
I think that fantasy must possess the author and simply use him. I know that is true of ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ I cannot possibly tell you how I came to write it. It was simply a book I had to write. I had no choice…It was only after it was written that I realized what some of it meant.