Computer problems today, so forgive the brevity…
- Inside the Googleplex.
- Just thinking of words can help guide a wheelchair.
- Bruce Parry’s Tribe: cheap entertainment or anthropological awareness raiser.
- Tucker Carlson describes Wiccan’s lottery win as the U.S. Government “subsidizing some kind of devil worshiper, Satanism.”
- Crew abandons reed boat in middle of Atlantic.
- TV psychic turns tomb raider.
- The occult tattoos of George Orwell.
- Blindsight: when the brain sees what you don’t.
- Length of Saturn’s day revised.
- New Yorkers fight wrinkles with facial yoga. I’ve seen a few people that look like they’ve tried facial martial arts.
- Migrating squid drove evolution of sonar in whales and dolphins.
- Regulator allows creation of human-animal embryos. When do I get my own personal Pigsy?
- Virus implicated in bee decline mystery.
- BBC scraps plans for climate change feature.
- New alloy raises hopes of a hydrogen economy.
- Mix tapes of the gods: ten billion years from here, a little spacecraft carries a gold disc as a historical marker of humanity.
Thanks Rick and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.