A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Andy Letcher (author of Shroom) recounts the differences of opinion in his recent discussion with Daniel Pinchbeck.
- Paul Kimball announces this year’s inductees into the Other Side of Truth ufological Halls of Shame and Fame.
- Dean Radin responds to recent criticism of his research from George Hansen.
- Speaking of, George Hansen also has a new post on his blog investigating the decline of the ASPR (and the paradoxically good wage of its executive director).
- The Societe Perillos investigates the life of Berenger Sauniere while in Lyons.
- Jeff Wells covers everything from conspiracy to Glastonbury and Dion Fortune in his latest post at Rigorous Intuition, “No Need to be Nervous“.
- George Dvorsky asks whether it’s really a good idea to be sending out messages to ET at Sentient Developments.
- Filer’s Files #33 has the latest weekly ufological roundup.
- Anthony North talks “Saucer Recovery” at Beyond the Blog.
- Filip Coppens takes you on a tour of “The Nubian Pyramids“.
- Meanwhile, Philip Gardiner has some words about “The Great Pyramid” at Paranormal News.
- This week’s Skeptico podcast features an interview with Tom Clark, naturalism proponent, who explores the lack of evidence for parapsychology, near-death experience and the survival of consciousness after death