Happy birthday to my beautiful Isis!
- Holy water from Lourdes confiscated under anti-terrorism measures from Vatican flight.
- Have scientists worked out the secrets of the ‘Sage of the Seers’: Salvia divinorum?
- P.M.H. Atwater comments on the recent OBE research claims.
- Presidential snub for Wiccan war widow?
- Is Freemasonry plotting a government takeover? Video report from ABC news – more of a tie-in to hints about Dan Brown’s next book. Wish I knew more about that…
- Oetzi the Iceman died from head trauma, not arrow wound.
- Was an Italian island a Bubonic plague quarantine colony?
- 30,000 Bulgarians now earn their money through tomb raiding.
- Alan Boyle gets the inside word on those drunken astronauts at Cosmic Log. Umm, bad wording…the drunken astronauts aren’t at Cosmic Log (as far as I’m aware…Alan?)
- Looking for life on Mars.
- Mars rovers get back to work after dust storms subside. Amazing how robust things can be made, when you know a repairman isn’t available…
- Georgia: we shot down a UFO…errr no, a Russian aircraft….umm no, a Russian satellite? Nice shootin’ Tex!
- Is Denver International Airport an Illuminati outpost?
- Five Earth oceans worth of water has fallen on a newborn star. Does that include the fish?
- Nature reports that climate change flooding risks may have been underestimated.
- Can we speed up evolution?
- Evolutionary advantages that make you go ‘ew!’: Dehydrated female beetles drawn to males’ cool, refreshing ejaculate.
- Project builds artificial brains for robots. I’m thinking there’s a human market for this…
- Japan to research Internet replacement.
- Spiderman suit could one day be a reality.
Quote of the Day:
When a person identifies himself with a group his critical faculties are diminished and his passions enhanced by a kind of emotive resonance. The individual is not a killer, the group is, and by identifying with it, the individual becomes one. This is the infernal dialect reflected in man’s history.