A shout-out to my big sis for her very big birthday yesterday…
- Sleight of mind: the magic of consciousness.
- Spooks vs psychics: who predicted 9/11 better? I think PNAC trumps them both.
- Space.com has a review of the recent MUFON conference.
- Former US military commander says an elite hides evidence of extraterrestrial contact.I wouldn’t trust those former military commanders, they say all sorts of crazy things about Iraq…
- New study says Martian soil may contain life. Someone else says ‘bogus‘. And so it goes on…
- Perhaps the Mongolian Death Worm originated on Mars…
- Astronomers find gaping hole in the Universe. It’s on God’s to do list.
- The race to mine the Moon.
- John Carmack’s Armadillo Aerospace suffers a crashing setback.
- Cold fusion heretics keep the research coming.
- Scientists investigate physics behind invisibility cloaks. Stupid muggles.
- More on the story about the Clovis culture comet mentioned previously.
- Mayan monuments escape the wrath of Hurricane Dean.
- German returns cursed Pharaonic carving to Egyptian embassy.
- Inside the Chinese Emperor’s underground palace.
- Controversial scholar claims modern culture was born in the foothills of the Alps.
- Unravelling the mysteries of ancient human migrations.
- Seahenge saga comes full circle. With video.
- Report says Tara ruins must be preserved.
- A last chance to see the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- The secret history of the Nazi mascot.
- Sony develops bio battery powered by carbohydrates. Matrix, here we come.
- Underwater turbines to generate record power.
- Scientists ask: where have all the dolphins gone? Standby for a lot of news stories titled “So long and thanks for all the fish”.
- ‘Alien’ creatures found on deep-sea mountain range. With images.
- Fact or fiction: Can an opera singer’s voice shatter glass?
- Sasquatch chronicler John Green turns 80.
- Scientists drug-test whole cities.
Quote of the Day:
I think the very rigidity of science has made it an incredibly powerful investigative tool into nature – we reap the benefits of that daily. But that same exclusivity has made it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to do major investigations of some very important questions.