A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Reality Sandwich features Mark Pilkington’s article “Reality Hacking: An Experiment in Magick“.
- Walter Cruttenden is author of the month over at Graham Hancock’s website, and has written a forum article titled “History and Celestial Time“.
- Frank Warren provides new revelations about the Roswell/Haut affidavit, most pertinent of which is that Haut didn’t actually write the document…he only signed it.
- Emperor looks at “Close Encounters of the Narcotic Kind” over at Cabinet of Wonders.
- This week’s Skeptico podcast is with Dr Ginger Campbell, host of The Brain Science Podcast, who explores why a lack of science education hinders researchers from exploring the limits of consciousness research.
- Anthony North looks for links between climate change and paranormal phenomena in his latest entry at Beyond the Blog.
- Loren Coleman checks in on the Mothman Death List. Just as long as he doesn’t ‘check out’ on it.
- The latest podcast over at the Psychedelic Salon is a talk by Andrew Weil, on “Psychoactive Drugs Through Human History“.
- William Henry reports in from Rennes le Chateau at his new blog.
- The Paranormal Report has “The CARET Documents – Another Hoax?”
- Erowid.org features Gwyllm Llwydd’s review of Pharmako/Dynamis: Stimulating Plants, Potions & Herbcraft, by Dale Pendell (Amazon US and UK).
- UFO Reality investigates “The Mochican UFO Gods“.
- Filer’s Files #30 has the latest ufological roundup.
- And Riverside have a new single out, in the lead-up to the release of their new album Rapid Eye Movement – you can listen to the new track at their MySpace page. Or alternatively, buy it (what a novel idea)!