A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- At Reality Sandwich, John Major Jenkins manages to merge entheogens, ancient history and the 2012 apocalyptic fervour in “Maya Shamanism and 2012: A Psychedelic Cosmology“.
- Michael Tymn has a new essay on his website, about an early Near Death Experience report: “The Physician Who Watched Himself Die“.
- Andrew Gough’s Arcadia has a new guest article available, “The Secret Origins of Religion and Civilisation“, by John Harper.
- Aliens and UFOs and DMT, oh my! “The Alien Abduction Story and Non-Physical Reality“, by William C. Treurniet.
- This week’s edition of Afterlife FM (with Marcel Cairo) is titled “Dismantling Dogma – Science, Spirituality and Spinoza’s God“, with guest Brian Hines.
- MAPS has released both its latest news update as well as the Spring/Summer MAPS Bulletin (HTML or PDF available), which features some wonderful portraits of psychedelic pioneers.
- Greg Bishop waxes philosophical in his latest UFO Mystic entry, “Dad, Where Do UFOs Come From?”
- Filip Coppens has a new article on his website, “Gisors: The Cutting of the Priory“.
- The Book of Thoth has “Creature from Universe Twenty-Three“, by ThothMosesIII.
- Filer’s Files #23 has the latest ufological roundup.
- Anthony North looks back on “The Witchhunts” at Beyond the Blog.
- Conspiracy Times reviews Christopher Horner’s The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and Environmentalism (Amazon US and UK).
- UFO Area offers “The Nebra Sky Disc – A Controversial Treasure“, by Angus Sutherland.
- Loren Coleman asks the question: “How Big is the Cryptozoology Community?”
- Michael Naisbitt looks for “UFOs in Sacred Works of Art“, at UFO Digest.