A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Guy Lyon Playfair comments on his new book, New Clothes for Old Souls: Worldwide Evidence for Reincarnation (Amazon US).
- This week’s show on AfterlifeFM is titled “Dueling Octogenarians“, with host Marcel Cairo talking to Ben Alexander and Norman Ober: two 80-something-year-old old men, one an ex-medium who now thinks it was all the work of Satan, the other an ex-atheist who is now praising God and channeling the dead.
- Andrew Gough tells of his dinner with RlC writer/researcher Andre Douzet.
- Nick Redfern interviews Neil Arnold – author of Monster! The A-Z of Zooform Phenomena (Amazon US and UK) – at UFO Mystic.
- Michael Prescott discusses the creative power sometimes exhibited in mediumship, in his new blog entry “Music in the Night“.
- In this week’s eSkeptic newsletter, evolutionary biologist David Sloan Wilson tells you why “Richard Dawkins is Wrong About Religion”.
- Regan Lee comments on Brad Steiger’s thoughts from the recent Binnall of America interview.
- Jeff Wells covers everything from Cheney to 9/11, to Roswell and the ‘drones’, in his most recent post at Rigorous Intuition, titled “Signs of the Times.”
- Anthony North writes about “The Birth of Modern Man” at Beyond the Blog.
- Filip Coppens reaches for the skies, in his latest website article.
- Paul Kimball comments on the evidential value of the Walter Haut Roswell affidavit.
- A fascinating new Red Pill entry, courtesy of Michael Tymn – William Stead. Well worth reading!