A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Here’s the transcript of last week’s Larry King Live episode on UFOs. Alternatively, check out Tim Binnall’s forthright review of the show (adult words and all).
- Over at AMNAP, Matthew Cromer tells “Why the Public Distrusts Science“. Plenty of other interesting new postings (and reposts from AMNAP Version 1), so browse the main page.
- Michael Prescott continues the debate over reductionist explanations in his recent blog posting “Sight and Sound“.
- John Lamb Lash debugs the Noosphere, and Erik Davis plays Galactic games, both over at Reality Sandwich.
- Skeptic Randi has posted his latest newsletter.
- Greg Bishop reviews Paul Kimball’s documentary Best Evidence – The Top 10 UFO Cases at UFO Mystic (see our Daily Grail review also).
- UFO Casebook #264 is now available online.
- Anthony North discusses Carl Jung at Beyond the Blog.
- Michael Shermer’s latest ‘Skeptic’ column for Scientific American is titled “Bad Apples and Bad Barrels“.
- Regan Lee writes about “The Persistence of Chronic Skepticism” at American Chronicle.
- And to finish, some piccies from Loren Coleman’s recent 60th birthday.