A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Preston Peet looks at “Seriously Odd Archaeological Mysteries” over at Reality Sandwich. While there, also check out the article from William McGillis, “Trance Dance: Are You Ready for Some Ecstasy?”
- Paul Kimball reads the eulogy at Roswell’s wake.
- Michael Tymn presents “A Life After Death Mystery” for your reading pleasure.
- Graylien goes in search of “Vampires From Beyond the Moon” at Cabinet of Wonders.
- Marcel Cairo once again educates *and* entertains on AfterlifeFM, with guest Annalisa Ventola (from Public Parapsychology). Annalisa discusses her review of Scott Rogo’s books (see the Anomalist Books website), which is coincidental because you’ll see a bit about Rogo here on TDG over the next week or two.
- The Psychedelic Salon celebrates Podcast #100 with Terence McKenna and Sasha Shulgin speaking at the 1983 “Psychedelics and Spirituality Conference”.
- Mac Tonnies comments on the skepticism of Michael Shermer.
- Conspiracy Times comments on “Boeing’s Psychic Lab“.
- The Societe Perillos goes all voyeuristic in part 3 of their series on ‘The Marian Era’, “Underneath a Virgin’s Skirt“.
- The latest newsletter from Skeptic Randi is now available.
- Anthony North looks at Dowsing at Beyond the Blog.
- Regan Lee peels open the Roswell Onion at The OrangeOrb.
- Filer’s Files #27 has the latest ufological round-up. See also UFO Casebook #263 for another summary.