Some news for all the friggatriskaidekaphobes hiding under their beds today…
- Spain seizes ship in $500 million sunken treasure controversy.
- Reed boat leaves New York, on a two month voyage to Spain.
- NASA’s Phoenix is ready to fly. So nice of the NASA folk to name a space probe after my son.
- August’s Perseid meteor shower promises to be a great show.
- Art Bell retires…again.
- Pope Benny sets to work demolishing the liberal mistake that was Vatican II. First off the mark – any Christian church that isn’t Roman Catholic is ‘defective’.
- One man’s junk may be another’s genomic treasure.
- Organic farming could feed the world, says report.
- Ancient volcano may not have affected human history as first thought.
- Livestock antibiotics being absorbed by vegetables.
- Stem cell breakthrough?
- London is sinking!
- Butterfly shows evidence of emergency evolution.
- When you go down to the woods today, you might be in for a Bigfoot surprise.
- Giant man-eating badgers terrorise Iraqi port city. Apparently.
- Pastor denies electric shock miracle scam. At least he didn’t order in any of those man-eating badgers.
- Jim Morrison death theory challenged.
Quote of the Day:
I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us.