We continue to ‘drone’ on…
- Is the Easter Island environmental collapse an archaeological belief system, with no supporting evidence?
- Rare green crystals found lodged in bones of skeletons found in a 2,500-year-old Chinese tomb.
- Earliest findings of wooden figurines in China.
- Unique Bronze Age ‘serpent mound‘ found in western England. There’s an image here.
- More on the stone circle discovery on the island of Foula, which is aligned with the solstices.
- Robert Bauval posts a photo of Zahi and robot, with no explanation. From the expression on his face, it looks like Zahi is browsing TDG on that laptop…
- ‘Scary storm‘ on Mars could doom the rovers.
- Images of the Saturnian moon Hyperion reveal a bizarre sponge, floating in space.
- DARPA to decommission satellite refuelling prototypes.
- No link between cosmic rays and global warming.
- ‘Free Energy’ technology goes on display in London.
- Jeff Han discusses going beyond the keyboard and mouse (video).
- MUFON analysis says drone images are CG fakes.
- Crop circle found in Lincoln County wheat field.
- Feel the need to act like a deity? Why not join Galaxiki and tinker with suns, moons, planets and solar systems (h/t Post Human Blues).
Thanks Rick and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
To believe that the mere act of death enables a spirit to understand the whole mystery of death is as absurd as to imagine that the act of birth enables an infant to understand the whole mystery of life.
Alleged Spirit of the Deceased Frederick Myers