A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- The latest guest article at Andrew Gough’s Arcadia blog is by Patrice Chaplin, who explains “The Girona Enigma“. For more information, see Chaplin’s book City of Secrets (Amazon UK).
- While on the topic, the Societe Perillos also has part 3 of their series “The Spanish Connection“, (on Rennes-le-Chateau priest Berenger Sauniere’s links to the Spanish village of Girona).
- Burning Taper fills you in on the Disney-Masonic connection. While you’re there, also check out this piece on the new ‘Creation Museum‘.
- This week’s Binnall of America audio interview is with Robert Hastings, on UFOs and nuclear bases (available as mp3/podcast download, or streaming via Flash).
- Also at Binnall of America, Regan Lee discusses “Intrusive Ghost Hunting“.
- Angus Young investigates the Phaistos Disk at UFO Area.
- Graylien writes in praise of G.K. Chesterton at the Cabinet of Wonders.
- Greg Bishop takes on “The ‘Orbs’ Controversy” at UFO Mystic. This topic is one of the greatest embarassments to ‘anomalies’ research…read Greg’s piece, then ‘move along, nothing to see here’.
- Anthony North asks “What is a Real UFO?” at Beyond the Blog.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter cuts through the woo.
- UFO Casebook #260 is now available, as well as Filer’s Files #24 for 2007.
- Daniel Brenton has a scoop with Mary Hart’s Interview with Jesus Christ.
- Conspiracy Times has “UFOs and the End Times“.