A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- The Anomalist gives the results of its reader survey, in “Anomalists Are No Longer an Anomaly“.
- This week’s Binnall of America audio podcast is an interview with our good friend Gary A. David (available as mp3/podcast, or streaming via Flash).
- Neurotranslinguistic has an IRC chat log with Dr Rick Strassman.
- The Societe Perillos has part two of its article “The Spanish Connection”, with the new instalment titled “The Magic Dance” (continuing discussion of the new Chaplin book on Rennes le Chateau, City of Secrets).
- Nick Redfern reviews the new anthology on the Hill abduction, Encounters at Indian Head – available from Anomalist Books.
- I want one! Check out Non-Prophet’s Amazon terrarium project (boy sold separately).
- Deepak Chopra writes on “The Mind Outside the Body“, for The Huffington Post.
- Matthew Cromer has a new article on his blog AMNAP – “Skepticism and (dis)confirmation bias“.
- Electric Politics has a podcast interview with astrophysicist Dr Alton C. Carp, on how his alternative red-shift theory got him excluded from the orthodoxy.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter takes an Australian flavour this week, with harsh words for John Howard and ‘The Secret’. I was wondering why Mr Amazing took it easy on one particular reporter…(‘ignorance is not a crime’)…turns out the ‘reporter’ is CSICOP’s own Benjamin Radford.
- UFO Casebook #258 is now online.
- Greg Bishop tells of “Underground Bases” (Part 1 and Part 2).
- Erowid.org has a review by ‘Lux’ of The Chemistry of Mind-Altering Drugs (Amazon US and UK).
- UFO Area has “The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean“, by Angus Sutherland.
- Beyond the Blog has “The Flying Saucerer’s Apprentice“.