Jameske got caught short again this week, so I’m posting the news. Couldn’t add much, with an important football game on and all…
- Maverick scientist gains funds for time travel research. Apparently they came from a smart investment in 1931…
- Back into the woods.
- Mike Ruppert and Peak Oil.
- The dark spell of Darwinism.
- Self-healing materials can mimic human skin.
- Finally we know were the WMDs are. The dolphins have them. Some things never change?
- Pentagon confirms it sought to build a ‘gay bomb‘. Is there a secret test range near San Francisco?
- The problem with politically correct scientists.
- The ever elusive dark energy.
- Space solar power: opposition and obstacles.
- Art imitates real life – prominent character in The Expected One (Amazon US and UK) modeled on the mother of RlC and Grail researcher Tracy R. Twyman.
Thanks Jameske, Baldrick, Shadows and Tracy.
Quote of the Day:
People say what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive…so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive. That’s what it’s all finally about..