How does it fee-eel…
- NDE research pioneer Dr Bruce Greyson explains the Near Death Experience.
- MSNBC lists the Top 25 Web Hoaxes and Pranks, with the ‘alien autopsy’ film making the grade.
- Maybe this ‘UFO’ will be on the list next year?
- An interview with Jon Downes of the Center for Fortean Zoology.
- Is quantum mechanics tested so often because it is flawed, or because people just can’t deal with the philosophical implications?
- Masonic murder mystery or bizarre suicide?
- Mike Morwood and Penny Van Oosterzee tell of The Discovery of the Hobbit (Amazon US and UK, under the titled A New Human).
- Women’s role in history inaccurately reflected by archaeological record.
- More on the comet that allegedly wiped out early North American culture.
- Mexico City’s Aztec treasures remain buried for lack of funds.
- Physicists predict the death of cosmology. You would have to be a real optimist to think we’ll (as in humanity) even be around by then.
- Astronomer proposes giant liquid telescope on the Moon.
- Once a year, sunlight reflects from the forehead of a statue in India (photo). Prying open…
- Flat, flexible, wireless power source can go anywhere.
- Controversial Purdue bubble fusion letter surfaces. Probably due to the bubbles.
- Chernobyl fungus feeds on radiation.
- Small aircraft causes heart flutters at NASA by flying close to shuttle Atlantis. In case you’re wondering, on the launch pad – not in orbit. That *would* make for some news.
- Man shot in the head, continues on sleeping.
- Shark pup result of vrigin birth. They found it by following the Starfish of the East.
- Feathers fly over key evidence in the rise of ‘dino-birds’.
- How fins became fingers.
- And don’t forget, today is International Talk Like Bob Dylan day.
H/T to AMNAP.
Quote of the Day:
You know, they call them fingers….but I’ve never seen them fing.
Otto (‘The Simpsons’)