Don’t eat the yellow snow…
- Are military’s laser-created plasmas to blame for UFO reports? Greg Bishop comments at UFO Mystic.
- Tony Wright is 4 days into his attempt to break the world record for sleep deprivation, employing some interesting theories on primate diets and mystical consciousness . Only 7 days to go…ugh.
- French architect Jean Houdin’s new pyramid ramp theory has made the cover of the May issue of Archaeology magazine.
- Snake cults dominated early Arabia.
- Ancient Mayan tomb found with upright skeleton.
- Dan Brown donates a cool million to a local (to him) community center project.
- Monet didn’t evolve into an abstract painter. He just got cataracts.
- The Annals of Improbable Research (founder of the Ig Nobel awards) is set to go online.
- Baby stars hatching in Orion’s head. I had that same feeling after knocking off a bottle of Dolcetto.
- Bigelow Aerospace launch date delayed till late-June.
- SETI’s Seth Shostak gets excited about a ‘planet of promise’.
- Greenpeace building Noah’s Ark on top of Mount Ararat. Overheard comments include “how the heck do we fit two elephants in here?”.
- Lightning strike just misses two children running in the rain (video).
- Reporter has her ‘sixth sense‘ removed, with operation to take out her ‘transhuman augmentation’ (magnet under her skin).
- Forget that transhuman crap. I want my muscle suit!
- Chinese grandmother becoming a unicorn, with 4 inch horn growing out of her forehead. Niiiice…
Quote of the Day:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.