Weirdness abounds. At least in my head…
- Opening the files on the British flying saucers.
- Area 51 movie takes aliens and conspiracies to the next level. Are they sure there are any more levels? I think the oxygen is getting pretty rarified already at the level Area 51 sits these days…
- Look to the sky for the mysteries of Marfa.
- Strange photo anomalies in France, or just insects and water in front of the camera lens?
- Rare giant turtle found in Mekong. Although ‘giant’ would be a relative term, if this thing turned out be a turtle (see the comments for the concensus opinion that it is in fact a whale).
- 29 million year old ape skull found in Egypt. Atlanteans!
- Roman towns aligned with the Sun.
- Study shows that accident-prone people do exist, with 1 in 29 having 50 percent more chance of having an accident.
- New Scientist takes on climate change myths in its special feature: “Climate Change: A Guide for the Perplexed”.
- On the other hand, is the momentum changing in the Global Warming debate?
- Could grazing the scalp be a cure for baldness?
- New chemical reaction may open the way for hydrogen cars.
- Pesticide contamination ubiquitous in pregnant women.
- No longer a Zen question: how much does a black hole weigh?
- Bizarre new deep sea creatures found off Antarctica. Atlanteans!
- Open Source Science website launches.
- Winners announced for 2007 Best Visual Illusion Contest.
- Zecharia Sitchin returns.
Quote of the Day:
The biggest threat to America today is not communism; it’s moving America towards a fascist theocracy and everything that has happened during the Reagan administration. Is steering us right down that pipe.
Frank Zappa (1986)