At least six impossible things before breakfast…
- Book details plot to steal Abe Lincoln’s body. Stealing Lincoln’s Body by Thomas J. Craughwell is available from Amazon US and UK).
- John Edward loves Australians. Dead right mate.
- Australia’s aborigines came out of Africa some 55,000 years ago.
- Think you know what aliens look like?
- Cryptomundo has posted some stills from an upcoming Loch Ness Monster movie.
- Cynical skeptic Michael Shermer tells of how he was abducted by aliens (YouTube video).
- One step closer to invisible cloaking.
- Dealing with insomnia? Whack yourself upside the head with a magnetic stimulator for a good night’s sleep. Reading the disclaimer (very quickly), “warning, trans-cranial stimulation may also provoke savant abilities or lead to meetings with God“.
- Is peer review stifling science?
- Scientists get closer to secrets of prion disease.
- Oral sex can cause throat cancer. Not sure if they’ve factored in the after-sex cigarette smoking there…
- Is it possible to be inhumane to robots?
- Gene mutation linked to cognition found only in humans.
- Does electro-shock treatment rejuvenate the brain?
- Egyptians, not Greeks, were the true fathers (or mothers) of medicine.
- Incas crossed canyons on fibre suspension bridges.
- Pentacle markers finally in place for Wiccan soldiers.
- Illuminating the origins of modern culture’s colours.
Quote of the Day:
It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards.
Lewis Carroll (‘Through the Looking Glass’)