A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Fortean Times has two ‘new’ articles from previous issues available on the website: Paul Devereux revisits earth lights in the wake of the Condign Report, and Chris Hellier goes Fortean travelling to the Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden.
- Andy Gough investigates one of the overlooked facts of the Rennes-le-Chateau mystery, in his new article “Curiosities of Louis de Coma and his Stations of the Cross“.
- Michael Prescott quotes Arthur Ellison at length in a discussion of “A World of Ideas“.
- SETI Radio’s “Skeptical Sunday” show with Seth Shostak (yes, I do love the alliteration) has a feature on their road-trip to Roswell, with input from Stan Friedman. Paul Kimball has some insightful comments about previous SETI shows on the UFO phenomenon. Is CSICOP topping up SETI’s coffers or something, they seem to have turned into a full-time debunking organisation.
- Nick Redfern discusses Roswell as well, but without a UFO in sight – Nick instead discusses the infamous Japanese Unit 731. For more information on this line of research, check out Nick’s book Body Snatchers in the Desert (Amazon US and UK).
- UFO Area explores Friday the 13th.
- The RU Sirius Radio show asks you to kill your guru. Not literally people, put that knife away.
- Esolibris has “Kabbalah – A Scientific Introduction“, by Rav Laitman.
- This week’s Skeptico podcast is with parapsychology skeptic Dr James Alcock.
- Filer’s Files #15 for 2007 has the latest rundown of ufological news.