A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Erowid.org are offering a free PDF of Journeys Into the Bright World, the 1978 book about altered states of consciousness under the influence of Ketamine, by Marcia Moore and Howard Alltounien.
- Binnall of America Audio this week is a “baseball special” featuring a ‘glamour’ line-up of Loren Coleman, Stan Friedman, Adam Gorightly, Paul Kimball and Greg Bishop, talking baseball, UFOs and various other equally strange topics (available as mp3/podcast download, or streaming via Flash).
- Speaking of Mr Kimball – in light of the number of UFO sightings this year, Paul channels Jacques Vallee regarding UFO waves. He lost me at Gretzky….what’s with the baseball and hockey stuff this week? It’s just not cricket. Paul also laments a lost Jacques.
- The Société Périllos have a new Rennes-le-Chateau related article available, the latest is titled “A Strange Document, Signed ‘de Cherisey’.”
- Filip Coppens continues the Rennes le Chateau vibe on his personal website with a new essay (based on a lecture), “Two priests, two estates, one cult?”
- Regan Lee goes for equal opportunity in Bigfoot research, with “Wild Women and Shape Shifters“.
- UFO Area has “Earth Lights – Still Unexplained“, by Angus Sutherland.
- Scott Creighton, author of The Giza Oracle, has a Flash animation of Orion at Giza.
- Archaeology gets a little funky on April 1 with “Pyramid Found in New England“. Those merry pranksters.
- “We come to warn you…” – so said Vrillon of the Ashtar Galactic Command, interrupting a TV broadcast in 1977. Mark Pilkington gives you some background.
- Skeptic Randi debunks the bunk in his latest newsletter.
- UFO Casebook #249 has the rundown on the latest ufological happenings. Glad to see they dated it to the 2nd of April.
- Whitley Strieber’s latest journal entry asks “Are They Coming and If So, What Do We Do?”