Short news today on account of spending the day with my boy Phoenix, who turned four today. Happy Birthday little dude!
- New super-Earth found, which may have running water.
- A slain Judaic Messiah who was resurrected in three days? You might think you know the story, but…not so.
- Has Zahi found a tomb containing Alexander the Great, Antony and Cleopatra?
- (In a seamless seque)…meanwhile, Shakespeare has managed to rest in peace, apparently due to the curse left inscribed on his tombstone. I see some pay per view action coming up – “the Bard vs Zahi: Come, thou mortal wretch”.
- The A-Team reunites – to talk to a dead George Peppard. I pity the fools!
- Stanton Friedman has little patience for the nasty, noisy negativists in ufology.
- Will April 13th, 2036 be a very bad day?
- ‘Space tourist’ Charles Simonyi gets reacquainted with gravity.
- Towering mystery fossil turns out to be a humongous fungus – a shroom with a view.
- Scientists crack the beer-froth enigma.
- Researcher says prayer does work.
- Mick Jagger tells how he saw a UFO back in the 60s. The brown acid lingers on…
- Paul Kimball’s UFO documentary Best Evidence set for premiere. Looks like a good one.
Quote of the Day:
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
Shakespeare (‘A Midsummer’s Night Dream’)