So it goes…
- Scientists hope to create world’s first macroscopic system existing in a purely quantum mechanical state. Mmm, funky weirdness is so delicious.
- ‘Jesus tomb’ film scholars begin to backtrack on their claims.
- DNA tests on sacrificial victims under Teotihuacan’s Pyramid of the Moon show that they were not locals.
- New book (Flying Saucerers, by David Clarke and Andy Roberts) claims that Prince Philip once planned to meet ‘UFO contactee’ George Adamski. You can find a full review of the book over at UFO Mystic, or visit David Clarke’s website.
- Well-known primatologist and anthropologist Jane Goodall speaks out on behalf of Bigfoot.
- Water found in extrasolar planet’s atmosphere.
- Astronomer’s spot black hole in eclipse.
- Are really old stars ideal for advanced extraterrestrial civilisations?
- Russia eyes industrial development of the Moon.
- A fireside chat with Dr Stephen Hawking.
- Satellite to study mysterious ‘nightshine‘ clouds.
- Clairvoyant mediums: A fool and their money are easily parted.
- The world’s oldest magic text, De viribus quantitatis, has been translated into English for the first time.
- New car technology removes the biggest cause of accidents – the driver.
- Veteran’s new artificial leg has artificial intelligence. I think maybe ‘AI’ is becoming a much overused and hyped word.
- Swan feeds fish at zoo.
- T-Rex soft tissue sequenced – “tastes like chicken“. Or words to that effect.
- Richard Dawkins gets some grassroots Atheist action happening.
- When lawyers go bad. Okay, that’s a bit of a redundant statement. Change that to “when lawyers become Christian”. No, I’ve got that wrong now. Okay, last go: “when Christians become lawyers” (nothing like some verbalised editing for a truly professional look).
- The War on Terror has “emboldened” the ‘Axis of Evil’. Damn treacherous talking points, take your eye off them for a second and suddenly they’re at your own throat.
Thanks Kat and Richard.
Quote of the Day:
“You hate America, don’t you?” she said. “That would be as silly as loving it,” I said. “It’s impossible for me to get emotional about it, because real estate doesn’t interest me.
Kurt Vonnegut (from ‘Mother Night’)