Who could be an atheist while Chris Cornell is in existence?
- University of Illinois project will capture a person in virtual reality for eternity. Now if we can just figure out a way to transfer consciousness, we’ll be set.
- Research suggests Ford was not the father of mass-production automobiles.
- Satellite images reveal mysterious objects in the ‘Dragon Triangle’.
- Startling secrets of the two-toed tribesmen of the Zambezi.
- We are surrounded by Stonehenges.
- When was Chinese civilisation born?
- Did Keef do a line of his old man?
- Not sure about being snorted? Why not check out these ten suggestions from the Cabinet of Wonders on what to do with your (or your beloved’s) cremated remains.
- German scientists claim Alzheimer’s breakthrough.
- Google creates tool for home Google Map mashups.
- Did Kenneth Arnold see UFOs or pelicans over Mount Rainier?
- Meet our galaxy’s sexier cousin.
- Egg stacking. You know you want to try it yourself.
Quote of the Day:
The fact that Bell’s non-local, instantaneous correlations (Einstein’s “spooky interactions,” Bohr’s “influences”) have been demonstrated to exist surely makes the a priori probability of anomalous cognition an order of magnitude more likely.