A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Binnall of America audio this week interviews Marie Jones about the latest in the alternative science field (available as mp3/podcast download, or streaming via Flash).
- Nick Redfern discusses “Saucers and Special Branch” at UFO Mystic.
- Filip Coppens reviews Umberto Eco’s Da Vinci Code ‘prototype’ Foucault’s Pendulum.
- Speaking of Filip, you can hear a podcast interview with him over at Red Ice Radio.
- Over at the Book of Thoth you’ll find “Atlantis, Egypt, and Ireland? The Story of Princess Scota“, by Heather Elizabeth Adams.
- UFO Area has “Petra – the Lost City in the Valley of Moses“, by Angus Sutherland.
- Graham Hancock’s website has a new forum article, the latest addition is “What The Rosetta Stone Really Says, by Robert D. Morningstar.
- Regan Lee discusses “Alien Abductions” for UFO Digest.
- Cryptomundo.com reprints Mark A. Hall’s “The Tracks of the Sasquatch“.
- Check out the Black Triangle invasion.
- Whitley Strieber comments on the latest UFO ‘flap’ in his new journal entry, “The Elephant is Stampeding in the Living Room “.
- Fortean Times has published an article from the December 2006 issue, a travel piece on the Bokor Palace in Cambodia.
- Skeptic Randi receives the Philip J. Klass Award (not sure if that is something to be proud of?) in his latest newsletter.
- UFO Casebook #248 is now online.
- The Société Périllos have a new Rennes-le-Chateau related article available, the latest looks into the enigmatic “Pumaz Report“.