A good reason not to use images hosted on another person’s website…
- UFO mystery surrounds intercepted transmissions from F-15s out of RAF Lakenheath, regarding a hovering ‘black rock’. Alleged pilot transmissions can be listened to at UFO Review (.wav file).
- After death of 17-year-old Australian boy, oil seeps from the walls, ash appears on the floor, and the house smells like roses.
- The dimensions of reality: ordinary reality versus clairvoyant reality.
- ESP research a dying trend. And: rejoinder.
- Controversy surrounds China’s 13-mile-long dragon.
- A few months after blowing up one of their own satellites, China calls for a ban on weaponisation of space. Perhaps there’s more to the 13-mile-long dragon than we think…
- Flaming pieces of space junk narrowly miss Chilean airliner.
- Giant space rock hit ancient California. Let there be rock!
- Seems Bob Bigelow has reignited NASA’s interest in inflatable modules, as they are now testing inflatable lunar shelters.
- Chernobyl birds choose nests with lower levels of background radiation, though it is not known how they can sense it.
- Google dreams of a world in which languages are instantly translated.
- Magdalenian artifacts depict “stylized voluptuous female outlines”. Instant Google translation from Academicese – “Ice Age porn”.
- Ancient Greek theatres may have exploited complex acoustic physics.
- Was Thomas Jefferson a descendant of the Phoenicians?
- Tycoon orders museum to return his magic artefacts.
- Gold leaf coffinette found in KV-63 (with images).
- Company plans floating Maya pyramid hotel. The only problem is they rip your still beating heart from your body at dawn.
Quote of the Day:
Pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere up in space…’cos there’s bugger-all down here on Earth
Eric Idle (from Monty Python’s “The Meaning of Life”)