Apologies for the lack of news yesterday, Jameske was off sick, and I was away from the computer. You can now officially call us the ‘not-so-Daily Grail’…
- Cassini finds evidence of seas on Titan.
- Remember Tunguska: when the skies fall, where will NASA be?
- Future spacecraft may be built to surf magnetic fields.
- Climate change forced the abandonment of Angkor Wat, says report.
- Pig DNA study forces a rethink of the colonisation of the Pacific (no, they didn’t fly).
- Is interspecies sex the dirty little secret behind the success of evolution? Forget survival of the fittest…it’s survival of the perverted.
- 160,000-year-old child suggests modern humans arrived earlier than currently thought. I don’t want to know who the sex was with, I really don’t…
- Scholar claims major error in Jesus tomb documentary.
- Ramses canopic jars in the Louvre are not what they seemed.
- IBM search tool targets flying saucers, ghosts and goblins.
- Drug can clear away specific memories while leaving others intact. You can almost see the pool of saliva inside the CIA building now…
- Sedative reactivates damaged brains.
- US Air Force to test new missiles which reach their target at five times the speed of sound. Because in this hustle-bustle world we live in, we need to kill people at a much faster rate.
- Solar plane to fly continuously around Mars.
- New species of Taipan found in Australian outback. Because we just don’t have enough deadly critters yet…
- Iron minerals in birds’ bills may act as navigational magnetometer.
- Life at Findhorn: acts of random beautification.
Quote of the Day:
With 300 million people in America, you can fail to impress 299 million of them and still go platinum.