The latest issue of Skeptical Inquirer has been released, and there’s plenty of free content on the SI website from the new mag:
- SI rehashes the announcement that CSICOP is now CSI, and how it’s all part of a glorious new age of skepticism (true, poor choice of words on my part).
- Joe Nickell debunks “Mysterious Entities of the Pacific Northwest” (part 1).
- Martin Gardner takes issue with “Dr” Tom Bearden.
- David Morrison looks at the legacy of Carl Sagan.
- Kendrick Frazier praises CBS for airing the very scientific drama Numb3rs (though going by the title their literacy may be in question).
Full details of the latest issue available at the SI website.