I lick my brain in silence…
- The Guardian has a new piece on the Condign Report from last year (which suggested ‘plasma’ as an explanation for UFOs).
- Colossal squid caught off New Zealand.
- Energy from garbage.
- Meeting Mr Pratchett, the deity of Discworld.
- Meet the 5,000-year-old priestess with a golden eye.
- Medieval Islamic designers created Penrose tiles five hundred years before the modern-day genius developed the concept.
- New discoveries add to the evidence that Clovis people were not the first to populate North America.
- Scientists stumble upon one of the world’s oldest cities.
- America’s dance with the Middle East goes all the way back to the Founding Fathers.
- Vandals deface Albert Pike Memorial Temple with satanic symbols. Well, the Scottish Rite founder was a Luciferian after all…
- Chimpanzees found to use spears for hunting lesser mammals. National Geographic has some video. Fascinating to watch.
- Yesterday I reported about the US Army’s paralysis beam. Put that with their heat-beaming weapon and it sounds like a fun old time doesn’t it…monkeys with spears, a million years on.
- Five mysteries that will never be solved.
- While you slumber, your brain puts the world in order.
- Cloning: where are we, ten years on from Dolly the sheep?
- Texas man runs up $24 billion electricity bill. A Dubya joke would be too easy…
Quote of the Day:
Monkey, killing monkey, killing monkey, over pieces of the ground.
TOOL (‘Right in Two’)