Damn I’m tired. Might try this sleeping thing for a change, I’ve heard it’s good…
- Bridge stirs the waters in Machu Picchu.
- Steamrolling antiquities at an Olympic pace in Beijing.
- One Oxford professor to another: Do stop behaving as if you are God, Professor Dawkins.
- Pulitzer-prize winner Norman Mailer is a believer in reincarnation.
- Center for Spirituality and Mind uses modern science to analyse spiritual beliefs.
- 23…such a weird number.
- Wired has a comment on the recent WaPo article on mind control: it’s madness.
- More Aussie panther sightings. Grandma Grail saw one a few years ago in the wilds of the deep North.
- UFO sighting over Islington.
- Mexican UFO recorded on phone cam?
- Falling objects sighted across three states.
- SciAm has 16 mind-blowing microphotographs of living things. No penis jokes, please.
- Physicists identify molecular cause for one form of deafness.
- Thomas Edison – a bit of a loopy individual.
- Repressed memory – is there any truth to it all?
- 181 things you could do on the Moon.
- With the rise of humanity, survival of the fittest is no longer valid. It’s now survival of the cutest.
- Here’s a novel way to combat global warming: nuke the planet.
Quote of the Day:
Nothing remains without change.