A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Cosmos and Psyche: Ray Grasse interviews Richard Tarnas about his latest book (Amazon US). . Read more about the book at the website.
- 23 Skidoo. Loren Coleman bids farewell to his friend Robert Anton Wilson. Greg Bishop also has some words on RAW over at UFO Mystic.
- Michael Prescott discusses the curiously literal mind.
- Fortean Times has published two free essays on their website, from the FT backlist: “Photographing Phantoms, by Alan Murdie, and “9/11: The Video“, by Jack Sargeant.
- Bryan Appleyard has a new book, How to Live Forever or Die Trying (Amazon UK). You’ll find an extract from the book at Times Online.
- Dean Radin has a little to say about militant atheism.
- Filer’s Files #2 for 2007 has the latest ufological news from around the globe.
- UFO Casebook #238 is also now online.
- And just to settle you down a bit, skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter has also made its way on to the internets.
- Filip Coppens has a new essay on his website: “Glozel: the fraud or find of the 20th century?“.
- And lastly, “Zen and the Art of Ufology“, by Daniel Brenton.