So glad to see you. I’ve missed you so much…
- Baigent and Leigh appeal Da Vinci Code copyright decision.
- The ten most expensive books of 2006. Sorry Frater Ijynx, no Crowley firsts in there.
- Looking for Bigfoot? He’s obviously been seen quite a few times. The website includes a Google Earth plug-in file (down the bottom of the page) for those that want to see details.
- Do UFOs lurk in the ocean off California?
- Aliens are welcome in the small town of Rachel, Nevada.
- The latest issue of Fortean Times is now available on newstands, with plenty of tasty subjects to whet your appetite.
- Stephen Turoff: psychic surgeon or misguided messiah?
- Sleep paralysis happens all the time.
- Ditto for UFOs, ESP and NDEs.
- Experts can’t find source of mysterious NYC odor.
- It’s been two years since Huygens landed on Titan. So what have we learned?
- Dwarf planet from outer Solar System may change into the brightest comet ever seen (you just have to wait around for 2 million years to see it).
- Real life lasers continue to move towards becoming a reality. What a wonderful and joyous day that will be, when we can burn a hole right through our enemies.
- The myth of the amnesia of our youth.
- Chimp born at zoo, despite all male monkeys being neutered. Little monkey Jesus?
- Looking for consciousness in a cockroach.
- Zoological Society of London lists Top 100 Rarest and Most Endangered Species.
- Mach c? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light. I could do the same this Sunday watching TOOL at the Big Day Out concert.
- Torturing gay sheep. It’s not true (or should that be trewe?).
- Cheap, safe drug found to kill most cancers.
- Changing wombs? US doctors plan womb transplant.
- Pirate Bay seeks to buy Sealand to create an off-shore data haven.
- Dr Zahi Hawass sent to the US for eye surgery, possibly due to a stone falling on his head.
- Bering Land Bridge theory disputed. “More of an overpass” says researcher. Okay, so he didn’t say that. Would have been funnier if he did.
- Napoleon’s death mystery unmasked.
- Forget crop circles – the aliens have gone urban. But that doesn’t even rank on the bizarro-meter compared to a Geostationary Banana Over Texas.
Quote of the Day:
We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.