A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Andy Gough has a new addition to his Rennes-le-Chateau blog ‘Arcadia’ – the latest is an interview with renowned researcher Jean Luc Robin. At the bottom of the page you’ll also find a podcast of the highlights of the interview.
- Erowid.org have Mike Jay’s review of Shroom: A Cultural History of the Magic Mushroom (Amazon UK).
- Thothweb examines the legend of the Thunderbird.
- Lesley from Binnall of America has a good round-up of the year that was in ufology (2006).
- Skeptical Observations has a new article available, the latest is “How Scepticism Blocks Progress: Cuvier and Spallanzani“, by Guy Lyon Playfair.
- The latest MAPS news update has the lowdown on the latest in research with psychedelics.
- The Psychedelic Salon continue to post podcasts of McKenna, Sheldrake and Abraham doing their Trialogue thing.
- Mac Tonnies discusses the link between UFOs and bodies of water.
- Nick Redfern gives his thoughts on Gary McKinnon.
- Filer’s Files #50 for 2006 has the latest ufological news from around the globe.
- Seth Shostak for the SETI Institute writes about “Making the Search Simple“. Alliteration not intended.