A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- The latest Binnall of America audio interview is with Bart Sibrel, on the Moon Hoax Theory (available as mp3/podcast and also streaming via Flash).
- Astrobiologist David Grinspoon reports on the “Pale Blue Dot III” conference.
- Cryptomundo continues the Mothman debate, asking whether John Keel is a demonologist, and reigniting old debates as to whether the sightings best fit cryptozoology or the paranormal.
- The Psychedelic Salon has a new podcast available, the latest addition is Daniel Pinchbeck talking at the Oracle Gathering conference (October 2006) on “Aliens, Elementals, and the Daimonic Realm.”
- Paul Kimball has a teaser for his new documentary Best Evidence: Top Ten UFO Sightings, with this particular YouTube clip featuring Mac Tonnies.
- Filip Coppens writes on “The Lament of Hermes the Egyptian“.
- UFO Casebook #232 is now online.
- A YouTube video teaser for Bernard Haisch’s 2006 book, The God Theory (Amazon US).
- Skeptic Randi gets all wet in his latest newsletter.
- The Société Périllos have a new essay, “The Megalith of Rennes-le-Chateau“, on their website.
- The Orange Orb blog leafs through the fringe (contemplating Brenda Denzler’s The Lure of the Edge: Scientific Passions, Religious Beliefs and the Pursuit of UFOs).
- Earthfiles.com investigates a mutilated cow that seems to have been dropped from the sky.