A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Andrew Gough’s Arcadia website features a new essay, “The Arcadian Meridian – London’s Paradise Lost“.
- Michael Shermer debates the benefits of religion in his latest Sci-Am Skeptic column.
- Frank Warren investigates the 1896 air-ship sightings at American Chronicle.
- Kevin Randle goes looking for more OOPARTS (‘Out of Place Artifacts’).
- Thothweb has “Before Recorded History: The Civilizations Lost in Time“.
- Michael Prescott goes deeper into the story on remote viewers aiding in Saddam Hussein’s capture.
- The latest MAPS news update is now available.
- UFO Casebook #230 is online.
- Brent Raynes reviews Brad Steiger’s classic Strange Guests, recently re-released by Anomalist Books (Amazon US and UK).
- Filip Coppens revisits the prescient movie Wag the Dog.
- The Société Périllos have part four of their ongoing series, “Enigmas of the cemetery of Rennes-le-Château“.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter is out, with some news about Daniel Dennett having a brush with (a completely non-existent) heaven.