Yes, me again. I’m like the guest who doesn’t know when you want him to go back to his own house…
- A rare interview with Robert Pirsig (author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance) at 78.
- The myth of Thomas Szasz.
- The Scottish lord who returned from the Crusades with the Elixir of Life.
- Icelandic volcano caused historic famine in Egypt.
- Team finds more evidence for lost Amazonian civilisation.
- Everything is illusion: a chat with the spiritual leader of Tibet, the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa Trinley Thaye Dorje.
- Hobbit movie to go ahead without Peter Jackson due to money disputes. I’d like to see the Quentin Tarantino version.”I’m a mushroom cloud layin’ precious, my precious”.
- Tea and krumpets with The Medici Conspiracy’s Peter Watson (Amazon US and UK).
- Was Santa originally a wildman?
- NASA says the Mars Global Surveyor is probably lost. The Red Planet claims another one. Who’s going to volunteer for the first manned mission to that planet?
- NASA airbrushed UFOs and lunar towers. And more unmistakable lunar ruins. Apparently.
- If one accepts the premise that UFOs are quantum then UFOs are quantum. There’s nothing quite like intellectual plurality.
- Green light for nuclear fusion project.
- More Pwnage news: police in the UK to fingerprint while on patrol using mobile digital devices. Another ten years and they’ll just be walking into our homes with pineapples, politely asking us to bend over.
- Knowing too many wrong things.
- What can we learn from a babbling brain?
- Miami museum teaches the science of aliens.
- Robot with ‘human soul‘ explores remotely.
- Film director genius Robert Altman passes away.
Quote of the Day:
To play it safe is not to play.