Rising from my sick bed to bring you news. Now, I retire…
- UFO chatter fills conference.
- Deepak Chopra describes life beyond death in his latest book, Life After Death: The Burden of Proof (Amazon US and UK).
- TV show investigates boy’s previous life claim.
- The race is on to digitise the world’s media.
- Toilet evidence links Dead Sea Scrolls to sect. “For an ascetic time, call 555-049372.”
- Muslim sabres contained carbon nanotubes.
- Is the return of the Freemasons at hand?
- The secret Rosicrucian symbols. Now online.
- Neanderthal DNA secrets unlocked. Arnie finally signed the consent form obviously.
- Why do smart people believe weird things? Probably because they read TDG…
- Scientist eyes mysterious mountain lights.
- Space mirrors could create Earth-like haven on Mars. I say we go all out and go all Death Star on Mars.
- Ancient asteroid caused massive tsunami?
- Red rain is gonna fall. But is it alien?
- Stem cells reverse muscular dystrophy.
- Google adds historic map overlays for free use with Google Earth.
- Second Life, or second hype? Who has time for a second life?
- North Sea temperature rises.
- Scientists set five grand challenges for nanotechnology research.
- Seth Shostak says ET is liable to phone any day now. Seth might want to check the mushroom phone…
- The anthropic principle comes under fire.
- Space elevators may be a non-starter due to the dangerous radiation found on the first floor.
- British Aerospace want to kill people in an environmentally friendly manner. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to hear it.
- The Leonids return in a few days time. Pack your thermos and a rug and take it all in.
Quote of the Day:
A guy says, “I hate Jews,” and I said, “Why?” He goes, “Because they killed my God.” They believe that. If I believed that the Jews killed my God, I’d worship the Jews, ’cause damn…there’s some badasses on that team, man.