A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Tim Boucher has posted an interesting Google video of Doug Rushkoff and Daniel Pinchbeck discussing everything from psychedelics to the apocalypse.
- Binnall of America Audio has part two of the interview with UFO and paranormal film-maker, Paul Kimball. The interview is again split into two mp3s due to the length, alternatively you can play it through your browser using Flash. You can find part one here. Nice quick mention of TDG as a worthwhile news source in there too, so hat tip back to Mr Kimball.
- Rupert Sheldrake was interviewed by Robyn Williams for ABC Radio National (audio and text transcript available).
- SurvivalAfterDeath.org has a ‘new’ historical essay: “Can Psychical Research Contribute to Religious Apologetics?“, by Everard Feilding.
- Ian Simmons puts Intelligent Design under the spotlight in his article “On the Origin of the Specious“, for Fortean Times.
- UFO Casebook #227 is now online.
- The Cato Institute has video (or an alternative audio podcast) of skeptic Michael Shermer debating Intelligent Design advocate Jonathon Wells at their forum “Why Darwin Matters: The Case Against Intelligent Design“.
- The Société Périllos have part three of their article “Enigmas of the cemetery of Rennes-le-Château“. Part one is here, and here’s part two.
- Filip Coppens takes a closer look at the man named Socrates.
- Michael Shermer’s latest “Skeptic” column for Sci-Am goes into the rights and wrongs of science (without contemplating at all the self-affirming axiomatic nature of materialist scientific philosophy).
- A quick review of the New Frontiers Symposium held over the weekend, hosted by Paul Kimball.
- And here’s TDG member Twyster’s look at the CPAK conference (also just posted today as a blog here on TDG).