A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Skeptical Investigations has part two of Guy Lyon Playfair’s essay “Has CSICOP Lost the 30 Years’ War?”, titled “The Gauquelin Effect“. Part one is here.
- Loren Coleman marks 70 years since the (possible) extinction of the Tasmanian Tiger with “Thylacines Still Rule!“.
- Brian Josephson has posted his correspondence with the Editor of Nature, over their controversial article “Concerns Grow Over Secrecy of Bubble-Fusion Inquiry”. For context, Josephson’s original article is here.
- SurvivalAfterDeath.org has a new historical profile on site, of John W. Edmonds.
- The Book of Thoth has a bunch of new articles on site: “The Jinns“, by Paul Schroeder; Sol on Hermetic graffiti links to the Priory of Sion; and Carbonek on “The Nature of Four“.
- Filer’s Files #36 has the latest ufological news from around the globe.
- “Dispatches from the War Against Psychical Research“, by Rick Darby.