A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- The Psychedelic Salon has a podcast/mp3 of Daniel Pinchbeck’s talk at this year’s Burning Man, titled “”Cancel the Apocalypse”.
- The Book of Thoth has an interview with Nick Redfern which is well worth checking out.
- Fortean Times has a Star Trek special with online interviews and features to accompany the Trek theme of the new issue.
- Witchvox has “A Brief History of (Modern) Paganism in America“, by CoyoteSkyWoman (I added the explanatory ‘modern’).
- UFO Casebook #224 is now online.
- Skeptic Randi exercises his Uri Geller fixation in his latest newsletter.
- The Société Périllos has part two of their new article on “St Sulpice, headquarters of ‘Secret France’?“. Part one is here.
- An interview with Deborah Blum, author of Ghost Hunters: William James and the Search for Scientific Proof of Life After Death (Amazon US).
- Scientific American has “Six Debates at the Frontier of Science“. Of course, no real ‘frontier science’ in there (what would you expect from Sci-Am?).
- Binnall of America have another teaser online for the upcoming season of BoA Audio. Damn, Tim sounds good when he gets funky with Christina…