Jameske’s short on time, so I’m passing around the hat…
- 45 years ago, aliens made them famous. Probing the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case.
- Mystery object near shuttle delays re-entry date. With video (though not the same video as in Rick’s news on Monday).
- The mystery of the Chicxulub crater.
- A public health lesson from 911: To curb the flu, limit flights.
- Express lift to the stars.
- Shark that walks on fins is discovered.
- Life is a devil’s bargain: cancer or aging.
- 3D TV could be 3 years away. Only it will be in another dimension.
- Voices in the head are normal.
- Alberto is coming to git ya! Government wants ISP user data to be preserved and available.
- Water wars loom, but none in the past 4500 years.
- The afterlife investigators.
- The denial industry.
- Why does Dr Who spend so much time (pun not intended) in modern-day London? Because time travel is expensive baby!
- Preacher answers the big questions about religion: “What does the Bible say about vibrators?“. Certainly was a bit of S&M happening back then…
- Lebanon’s ancient ruins suffer from Israeli bombing.
Quote of the Day:
Christian: One who thinks the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor.