A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Cryptomundo takes you to Yowieland.
- The Psychedelic Salon has a new podcast available: “The Day the Universe Becomes Conscious”, by Bruce Damer.
- An interview with our good friend Randall Fitzgerald, about his book The Hundred Year Lie: How Food and Medicine Are Destroying Your Health. Amazon US & UK.
- An interview with Erik Davis about his new book Visionary State. Amazon US & UK.
- Filer’s Files #34 has the latest UFO news from around the globe.
- Jerry Coleman gives you four easy steps towards becoming a cryptozoology field researcher.
- Skeptic Randi gets his thang on in his latest newsletter (yes, of course there’s some Geller).
- The Société Périllos have part 3 of their Rennes-le-Chateau series, “And he is there, dead”. Here’s part 1, and of course part 2.
- Alternative author Filip Coppens talks Twin Peaks in a new essay on his website.
- The Book of THoTH has a few new essays: “Alchemical Vessels as Soul Containers” by Carbonek, and “The Case for Celestial Humans” (part 1 and part 2), by Ed Komarek.
- PopSci Podcasts have an audio interview with futurist Ray Kurzweil.