A strange (and large) assortment to get you through the week…
- “Half a Career with the Paranormal” (PDF format) is an autobiographical essay by reincarnation researcher Dr Ian Stevenson (from JSE, Spring 2006).
- Linda Moulton Howe has a write-up on the upcoming book on Fatima, Celestial Secrets, and an interview with the authors.
- Skeptical Investigations has a new skeptic under the spotlight: Tony Youens.
- Loren Coleman does a round-up of the recent amazing finds in the zoological world.
- Graham Hancock’s website has a new forum article: “Ancient Ruins in Ainabo – Central Somaliland“, by Musa Hersi.
- Future Hi has “Consciousness: East and West“.
- Filip Coppens has a new essay on his website: “The Work of Sion“, which is Part 3 of his “Deciphering the Da Vinci Code” series (Part 2 is here, Part 1 “here).
- Filer’s Files #26 is now available, with all the latest ufological news.
- Victor Zammit has a report on the materialization mediumship of David Thompson.
- UFO Casebook #212 also has a roundup of the latest UFO sightings.
- Frank Warren’s blog says that “Security is Alive and Well at Area 51“. Speaking of, I haven’t heard from Frater Ijynx for a couple of weeks…if you see a Coleman abandoned at a campsite out that way, things could be grim…
- Skeptic Randi continues to sell the tonic of rationalism in his latest newsletter.
- Jon Ronson follows David Icke looking for insights into extremism and weird ideas, in this Google video.