Daily Grail News Alert! Michael Shermer is actually Brad Hines. Brought to you by TDG – fair and balanced reporting.
- Tesla Roadster electric sports car unveiled.
- Did Nikola Tesla run a sedan on free energy?
- Baalbek: a colossal enigma.
- Spanish firm claims it can make oil from plankton.
- Don’t flush it, breathe it.
- Bigelow’s big gamble: building a space station.
- The Pentagon and Peak Oil: a military literature review.
- Is SETI barking up the wrong tree?
- Déjà vu created in the laboratory. But technique used is hypnosis.
- Bolt from the blue comes from clear sky.
- Perfume is medicine in aromatherapy.
- The Space Show: Hoagland talks about private space missions past and present.
- So, what is red mercury?
- 1200 year old prayer book discovered in bog. Let’s pray it wasn’t eaten first.
- Your concrete utopia. Unreal estate.
- Synmagazine: cubic tears and salty reading.
- Prosopagnosia: Forgetting your own face.
- Heat draws in whales and dolphins.
- Many plants are heaven scent. Except the pink bunkadoo.
- Virtual sex betrays all ideas of gender identity. Imagine prosopagnosia at the point of orgasm – who’s that lucky bastard?
- Freak waves may be real cause of many sinkings. Why is it ok to call a wave a freak? Doesn’t The Guardian realise these waves have feelings?
- Silkworm space cookies add flavour to diet. Branson had better not serve them – he’ll lose customers.
- The day the earth caught fire.
- Supernova changing right before our eyes.
- Don’t plant pines. In fact don’t plant trees at all, grow algae.
- First men on moon saw ufos.
- The baffling martian spiders. Part 1 and Part 2.
- Gravitational lensing or death of a theory?
- Gravity is negative electricity. VSEPR.
- In a perfect world.
Quote of the Day:
The place where optimism most flourishes is the lunatic asylum.