- Jesse Marcel Jr tells his account of what his father found at Roswell. With video.
- MUFON conference gets underway (well, it’s finished now, but this story anticipated the weekend).
- Why is exopolitics on the outer in ufology? Ask cancer man.
- Heavenly omens carry inexplicable messages.
- Psychics aid police in crimefighting.
- Has Jack the Ripper been identified at last?
- Graveside ghost photo of Jim Morrison still haunts fan. Break on through to the other side….
- Psychologist investigates stigmata claims from around the world.
- Vatican says that any Catholics involved in stem cell research could be banned from taking Holy Communion, relieved of church duties and even denied a church burial. Mmm, good to see they’ve moved on since that embarassing Galileo incident.
- What are you, psychic? Er, yes!
- Why do we dream? Ironically, perhaps to restore the balance from overly materialistic and rational analysis, just like this article?
- Desire controls what we see.
- This computer is so smart, it’s creepy.
- Bionic eye turned down by the FDA.
- NSA says that it’s so secret, it can’t be sued.
- A safe landing for space shuttle Discovery, after 13 days in space.
- Plasma bubble could protect astronauts on Mars trip. Plasma is the hot word of 2006.
- The hullabaloo about hobbits (Mike Morwood hobbits, not Tolkien hobbits).
- World War II bomb found in ruins of Pompeii. God sure had it in for that city.
- Digging up Megiddo. Just be sure to put everything back in the right place before Armageddon begins please….
- Nearly a third of ancient Egypt’s major monuments are still buried says Hawass (methinks the reporter got the headline wrong).
- Haunting secrets of the Rollright Stones revealed.
Quote of the Day:
When we die we shall slough off this cheap intellect, and go abroad into Dreamland clothed in our real selves.